Wednesday, October 10, 2012

cukup.. aku rimas...!!

dear blogger,..

I'm sorry to say this... tapi

apa kriteria yang korang tengok bile add seseorang tuh kat fb atau follow kt  twitter atau blogger??

handsome/cute?
many mutual friends?
stalk him/her?
there is any benefits that you gain behind that?
or ...
saje2 jer...??O_o



it's that true??..
it's I'm right?...

i think the answer is
yes...

then...
bile mcm2 jadi...

kene culiklahh...
orang tuh menggatallah...
kate gambar kene salah guna lahh...
itulah..inilahh...
sebok salahkan orang lain..
haihh... rimas..

come on...
what the hell with you?
dah dulu ko jugak yang add dy??
hehh??....
kan3...

so,..
berhenti cari salah orang?... boleh?
dan..
tolonglah... can u stand on your own feet?
huhh,,, (menghela nafas..)
cukup... aku rimas...!!
then I'm gonna make this choice..
trust me,..
all of you ...
is not a stranger..

it's only person..
that i don't know enough...
sorry if i don't accept your request..
I'm already tired with that..

and
i hope..
all of you..
will enjoy this disappointment from me...
I'm not i such type of people...
sorry...
(*bad mood)

and
don't even try too say ...
yang aku niyh budak sekolah...
puffff...
jerk
i'm already 19 this year..
and it's gonna be 20 for next year..

so.. don't play like i'm such in a school type person..
can you? 

sincerely,
annie,..

No comments: