Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"WHITE LIE"

I'm so sorry boy I love you, I just can't lie
Oh I was so wrong, I can't live without'cha

 I'm so sorry boy I love you now I realize
 Shouldn't never let you go away - coz now my life don't seem right

I'm so sorry boy I love you, I just can't lie
I'm so sorry... boy I love you...

I'm so sorry boy I love you now I see my...
thinkin' was all a big mistake, it makes me cry to this day

...........................................................................

regret all this white lie
yes i still love you
yes i hope pieces of my heart are still there,.
with you
it's my hope,

wherever and whenever i see you,
you're still my only heart rob,

my only one,
i never forget you,
sorry but i love,
i miss you for ever,

my only benny,
if you found this,.
please know that no one can replace you,

I’m sorry but i love you,
I’m sorry if imiss you,
Even if i can’t have you,
You know i’ll always be there for you.
I’m sorry but i love you..


love:
one_niy/annie

No comments: