Sunday, July 10, 2011

ALL OVER THE NIGHT

10july at 8.45a.m.....
i'm trying to find new background but....it's to a lot of kind to choose...while i try to make a choice,,i want to tell u what happened last night,.....jeng..jeng..jeng.....ahaha.. :p

LAST NIGHT:
10.45.....i have just back from PI....so pening.....there is a lot of thing that i need to do..OMK...b4 that,..i make a call with my lurvely father...sweettt!!!...
11.45.....i'm trying to solve the equation of parabola ....urghh...what kind of question is this???...it's to  hard to be understand...n i got my mat133 quiz on next friday.....
12.00...try to talk with my roommate...sweet...we make a decision....we will sleep early in the morning......and i have just solve another question of parabola...is easy if we know how to use the formula...and my friend....she  talk...talk...and talk over again....
1.30...i'm not sleepy yet at the moment,...maby bcoz of the nescafe drink??..ohh whatever...now its to quiet.....and my friend is sleepy....wake up gurlz....do your works...don't sleep!!!!!
4.00......try to open my facebook acount...it's fail....urghhhh...i don't get any connection inside my room......it's so boring....to quiet....early in the morning...and everyone with their dreams...
4.30...i've got my head ace...and i need to get my sleep...yeah....i need to sleep b4 i get maigrain!!!...but its still to hard to close my eyes........and...at last..after 10minutes........ZZZzzzzzzzzzz......:)

that what happened last night......for u all's...i give something new to your eyes...have fun...
lurve...annie

No comments: